Please read the following carefully to understand how we handle your information.
2. Personal information we collect
- Personal details, e.g. your name, date of birth, gender;
- Contact details, e.g. your address, email, phone number, mobile number
- Communication records, e.g. details recorded during our written and verbal communications with you;
- Your preferences, such as consents for marketing and other communications;
- Publicly available information, e.g. information made available by you on websites such as LinkedIn;
- Professional information: Details about your profession, such as the organisation you work for, your title and responsibilities.
- Information gathered when you visit our website. This might include; the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browsing plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), and how you navigate our website. We use this information for technical monitoring and optimising our website. From more info see section 3.
Cookies are used on websites to ensure the most efficient and secure user experience possible. Cookies are small, harmless text files that are downloaded to your device’s web browser when you access a website. They allow websites to recognise your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (session cookies), while others can be stored longer on your computer, sometimes until you delete them manually (persistent cookies). This site utilises both session and persistent cookies to provide a consistent, streamlined user experience.
At any time, you can withdraw or change your consent to the cookies on our website by accessing the settings in your web browser.
You can find detailed instructions on how to change your preferences in your respective browser via the links below:
For more information about cookies, please visit AboutCookies.org.
4.1 Where we have obtained your consent
In specific situations, we will collect and process your information with your consent, e.g. when you tick a box to receive marketing material from us, or ask us to contact you about our products and services.
We will always make it clear to you what you are consenting to and what information is necessary for our services. If you have given consent to the use of your personal information, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time. Please be aware, however, that in some circumstances, the withdrawal of your consent may result in us being unable to provide some services to you.
4.2 Where we have a legitimate interest
Sometimes, we use your personal information to pursue our legitimate business or commercial interests in a way you might reasonably expect. We will not rely on our own legitimate interests without first considering your own rights, freedoms or interests, which we hold in the highest regard.
Some of our legitimate interests include:
- Carrying out marketing activities;
- Communicating with you about our products and services;
- Improving our products, services based on your feedback; and
- Improving your experience on our website
- In order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements;
- Where we have a legitimate business interest that is not overridden by your own rights and freedoms;
- Where we have obtained your consent.
Personal information is retained according to our retention schedule. We only retain your information for a period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was processed, or in order to fulfil a legal obligation.
You may request access to the information we hold about you by making a Subject Access Request.
You may request that we destroy, delete or discontinue using your personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purpose we originally collected it.
You may request that we stop processing your information when you contest its accuracy or the lawfulness of the processing.
You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you.
Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to provide a copy of your information to another organisation in a structured, machine-readable format.
8.6 Withdrawing consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your information, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw your consent.
8.7 Legitimate interests
In cases where we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interests, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation.
You have the right to stop our use of your information for direct marketing activities. You always have the opportunity to opt-out, and we will always comply with your request.To do so, click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication we send to you to notify us that you would like us to stop any further emails.
You can request to exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act on your behalf.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further information and contact details.